● Tulsi, also known as Holy Basil, is a species native to India where it is revered as a sacred plant
● Widely used in Ayurvedic medicine, it has a purifying and antimicrobial effect on the skin, making it an excellent treatment for blemishes (Tulsi)
● Blemishes will heal faster with less scarring if they are not allowed to dry out, which tends to be the opposite of most conventional acne treatments on the market
● Oils form the base of this remedy, which keeps the skin nourished and hydrated without clogging pores (Cold-pressed Grapeseed and Black Cumin Seed Oils)
Six more powerhouse essential oils which fight bacteria, inflammation, redness, and swelling.
How to use:
● Apply directly to blemish, after cleansing skin.
● Allow oil to penetrate before applying any additional products such as cremes or lotions.
● Do not apply to eye area or broken skin.
Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Nigella sativa (Black cumin) seed oil*,Tanacetum annuum (Tansy) flower oil*, Ocimum sanctum (Tulsi) oil, Leptospermum scoparium (Manuka) oil**, Achillea millefolium (Yarrow) oil*, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) root oil*, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) leaf oil*.