● A good source of vitamin E, is easily absorbed with excellent emollient properties. Kind on sensitive skin and great for strong, healthy nails (Sweet Almond Oil).
● High in omega-6, is easily absorbed to nourish the skin (Grapeseed Oil).
● Boosts cell turnover to promote skin healing and regeneration (Beta Carotene).
● A powerful antioxidant, repairs free radical damage and improves skin elasticity (Vitamin E).
● Relieves stress and eases headaches. It is also a powerful antiseptic that aids in healing (Lavender).
● Is a gentle yet powerful sedative. Its anti-inflammatory action soothes sensitive skin (Roman Camomile).
● Reduces nervous tension and promotes relaxation, can be an effective sleep aid (Vetivert Oil).
How to use:
1. Dim the lights, shut the door, and turn off the fan.
2. While running your bath, add a few drops of the bath oil.
3. Rain a few more before getting in. Slide into the warm bath, and allow the rising steam to fill the space.
4. Close your eyes and take a few slow, deep breaths.
5. Allow your senses to be serenaded by the aromatic steam, and let your mind unravel from the coil of daily routine.
Ingredients: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Flower, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Camomile) Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Origanum Marjorana (Sweet Marjoram) Leaf Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetivert) Root Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Wood Oil, Citrus Limon(Lemon) Peel Oil, Beta-Carotene, *Geraniol, *Linalool, *Limonene, *Benzyl Alcohol.
*From essential oils.