● An all-natural and uniquely powerful, utilizing superfine vegetable powders and clays.
● Absorbs moisture, discourages bacteria, and ensures a long-lasting and highly effective experience (Lavender, Peppermint, and Tea Tree Essential Oils)
● This vegan deodorant cream is made with the highest quality organic and food-grade ingredients. Ideal for all skin types. Unisex.
How to Use:
● Please use within 12 months of purchase. Soapwalla makes each Deodorant Cream to order.
● Ensure that the Deodorant Cream is mixed completely before applying (some separation is normal), then scoop a little with your finger and very gently apply to the entire underarm area until completely absorbed. Go about your day, odor-free!
● In hot weather, our Deodorant Cream may arrive in a liquefied state, but don’t fret! Soapwalla doesn’t use any unnecessary waxes or hardeners, so temperature fluctuations can alter the solidity of the Deodorant but in no way compromise the effectiveness of the product. Should your Deodorant Cream arrive liquefied, simply mix well, then pop the container in your freezer for about 20 minutes until resolidified. Your Deodorant Cream will be as good as new!
● If you typically experience increased skin sensitivity on days when you shave, we recommend waiting a few hours before applying the Deodorant.
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba)*; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil*; Rosehip Seed Oil*; Butyrospermun parkii (Shea) Butter; Corn Starch*+; Sodium Bicarbonate+; Kaolin Clay; Vegan Kosher Glycerin*+; a custom blend of essential oils, including: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)*; Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree)*; Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange); Mentha Piperita (Peppermint)*; Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergaptene-free Bergamot)*; Non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin*+; Non-GMO Vitamin E*+.
* certified organic, + food-grade