● Step 1: Softening Sheet helps to open up pores to dissolve blackheads smoothly
● Step 2: Clearing Sheet helps to extract blackheads and other residue from pores.
● Step 3: Relaxing Sheet helps to close the enlarged pores and aids in relieving irritated skin.
How to use:
● Apply softening sheet and wait 5-10 minutes. Remove the sheet and wipe off residue
● Put some warm water on your nose then apply clearing sheet and wait for 10-15 minutes. When the sheet becomes dry, remove it slowly from the edges.
● Apply relaxing sheet and wait another 5-10. Afterwards, remove the sheet and pat the remaining essence as a moisturizer.
● Softening Sheet: Water, Methylpropanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tromethamine, Citric Acid, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract
● Clearing Sheet: PVP, VP/VA copolymer, Glycerine, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Kaolin, Water, CI 77891, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Glycolic Acid
● Relaxing Sheet: Water, Methylpropanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Trehalose, Alcohol, Carbomer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tromethamine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA