● Contains a high concentration of rare palmitoleic acid (Omega 7) for nourishing & protecting the skin.
● Other fatty acids like palmitic acid, stearic acid, oleic acid, linolenic acid and linoleic acid as well as antioxidants like tocopherol (Vitamin E), carotenoids and lycopene that all help to protect the skin from free radical damage and to maintain the skin’s normal barrier function.
● Completely unrefined and imparts a natural scent due to its high palmitoleic acid (Omega-7) content.
How to use:
● Mix a few drops with other treatments in the palm of your hand and apply to the face, ideally at bedtime after application of water-based treatments.
● Wash hands after application and avoid product contact with fabric as it may stain.
Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil
There are no reviews yet.