● Rich in linoleic acid, linolenic acid and pro-vitamin A, all of which degrade when the oil extraction process involves heat.
● While cold-pressed extraction is complex, it preserves all of the quality of this important oil which has been shown to reduce signs of photo-aging and many other skin conditions.
● Completely unrefined and imparts a natural scent partly due to its high omega fatty acid content, which is not an indication of rancidity.
● Rose Hip Seed Oil that does not have a scent is refined and offers reduced benefits.
How to use:
● Apply once a day to the face, ideally at bedtime after application of water-based treatments.
Rosa Canina Seed Oil
There are no reviews yet.