● Calms inflamed skin (Bulgarian rose water, aloe vera)
● Contains anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and antioxidant properties, lending itself well to inhibiting bacteria on skin or scalp (honeysuckle extract)
● Fights acne (Bulgarian rose water)
● Treats mild scalp problems (Bulgarian rose water)
● Eases stress and anxiety (Bulgarian rose water, flower essences)
● Excellent for sunburn, rosacea, acne, and eczema (epsom salt)
● Detoxifies the skin, volumizes hair, and removes oil buildup (epsom salt)
● Hydrates and contains 80+ skin-replenishing minerals (Himalayan pink salt)
How to use:
● Use after cleansing and before moisturizing by spritzing onto face (avoiding eyes) and gently patting excess into skin until absorbed.
● Follow with serum.
● Spray a couple times into damp hair roots before styling to give volume, or spray throughout hair and let air dry to achieve beachy waves and texture.
● Spritz into the palm of your hand and mix in a drop or two of facial serum for a light, hydrating treatment.
Rosa damascena (Rose) distillate, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) flower extract, Glycerin, Pink himalayan salt, Magnesium sulfate, Flower essences, Populus tremuloides (Aspen) bark extract.
*Suitable for hair, face and skin.
*Store in the refrigerator during summer and use to calm sunburn and other hot skin irritations.