● Technically a liquid wax, jojoba is similar in structure to skin’s sebum, meaning it works wonders for balancing oil overproduction (jojoba oil)
● Rich in Vitamins A & E, this cold-pressed oil conditions the skin, keeping it supple and hydrated (sweet almond oil)
● High in skin-cell-renewing fatty acids Omega 3 & 6, naturally increasing skin’s elasticity camellia flower oil (camellia flower oil)
How to use:
● Apply a couple of pumps to a cotton wool pad, gently wipe across the face with closed eyes. Reapply as needed, any excess can be cleansed away or massaged into the skin.
● Gently massage into your face and/or body for soft, supple skin all over.
● To hot-cloth cleanse, warm between your hands and massage into your face using circular motions. Soak a face cloth in warm water then hold over your face to steam and open the pores. Rinse cloth and repeat 2-3 times.
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (almond) oil *, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil *, Simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) seed oil *, Camellia oleifera (camellia) seed oil *, Tocopherol (vitamin E) **
MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:*Certified organic by the Soil Association.**Non GMO. This product is suitable for Vegans. 100% NATURAL. 99% ORGANIC.