● Absorbs excess moisture and naturally deodorize (club moss and charcoal)
● Soothes and softens delicate skin (shea butter and jojoba)
● Essential oils discourage bacteria, fungus and microbes (cajeput and palmarosa)
● Lavender, peppermint, and tea tree round out the scent and create a stimulating fragrance that effectively and reliably deodorizes.
● Vegan and is made with the highest quality organic and food-grade ingredients.
How to Use:
● Please use within 12 months of purchase.
● Ensure that the Deodorant Cream is mixed completely before applying (some separation is normal), then scoop a little with your finger and very gently apply to the entire underarm area until completely absorbed. Go about your day, odor-free!
● Our Deodorant Cream may arrive in a liquefied state, but don’t fret! Soapwalla doesn’t use any unnecessary waxes or hardeners, so temperature fluctuations can alter the solidity of the Deodorant but in no way compromises the effectiveness of the product. Simply mix well, then pop the container in your freezer for about 20 minutes until resolidified. Your Deodorant Cream will be as good as new!
Zea mays (Corn) starch*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Magnesium hydroxide, Lycopodium clavatum (Club moss) extract, Kaolin, Sunflower lecithin*, Lavandula angustofolia (Lavender) oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) leaf oil, Glycerin*, Tocopherol, Citrus bergamia (Bergaptene-free bergamot) fruit oil*, Citrus sinensis dulcis (Sweet orange) peel oil*, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil*, Melaleuca cajeputi (Cajeput) oil*, Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) oil*, Activated Charcoal, Limonene**, Linalool**, Geraniol**, Citral**. *Certified Organic, **Naturally occurring in essential oils