● Draws out toxins (Moroccan lava clay)
● Soothes inflammation (Dandelion)
● Eliminates blemishes (Turmeric)
● Brightens dark spots (Dandelion)
How to use:
Although designed to be mixed with our cleansing oil, these grains can be added to any liquid to form a mask or a gentle scrub.See below:
1. Put a small amount of the grains into a clean bowl.
2. Add water or cleansing oil and mix until you reach the desired consistency (if it does not spread easily, you may need to add more liquid).
3. Apply to the face and gently scrub in light, circular motions.
4. Can be left on the face for 5-10 minutes as a mask.
5. Rinse with warm water, follow with toner and serum.
Water, for a more astringent and detoxifying treatment.
Whole milk (or cream) for a more nourishing, hydrating treatment.
Plain yogurt for a cooling, calming treatment.
Fruit juice (aloe, apple, grape, blueberry, etc.) for a brightening, slightly more exfoliating treatment.
Warm herbal tea (chamomile works great) for a soothing treatment. – Add some raw honey to any of the above liquids for extra skin softening and healing action.
Ingredients: Moroccan lava clay, Phaseolus angularis (Adzuki) bean powder, Avena sativa (Oat) kernal flour*, Oryza sativa (Rice) flour*, Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) root*, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) root*, Hibiscus rosa sinensis linn (Hibiscus) petal, Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) root powder*, Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) seed*, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) root powder*, Botswellia carterii (Frankincense) powder**, Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) powder**.
*organic, **wild harvested